Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finishing up Volunteering Part II

I wasn't really finished about volunteering so, here is the rest. Somehow it got sent to post before I was finished.

There are so many other ways to help and I am going to see what I can do to get Lynn and I on the volunteer list and to have a "Baby Shower" once a year to support this endeavor.


Here is the link if you'd like to check things out. I suggest you watch the "Baby Shower Video.

Even if you aren't in the Denver area, I am sure there is something in the place you live that offers the same assistance to babies and other situations. If your heart leads you, check it out!

http://www.denverhealthfoundation.org/Programs/NewbornsinNeed.aspx

1 comment:

  1. When you volunteer, you should get to hold the babies. They're SOOOO CUTE!

    Great work that you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete