Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Beginning

I guess I have to start somewhere so here we go. Like I have said, this is about my passions which are varied. I am going to start with family.

I am 48 years old and love my age and my life. It couldn't be more incredible. For the first time in my life I feel safe, secure and loved. I feel totally comfortable with me and with all aspects of my life.

First of all, I have an amazing family. My family is a bit screwy so, for now I am going to deal with the present members. I have an amazing mom and an interesting step-father. I have two sisters; Joy is 10 years younger than me and lives in Oklahoma with her husband Shawn and daughter, Carmen ... and Carla is 17 years younger than me (3 years older than my daughter) and lives in Tyler, Texas with her husband Bobbie and her daughter, Eva. My two nieces are individual and precious. My brother, Pat lives here in Colorado. Pat is 8 years younger than me. He and I aren't really close but probably know more about each other than any of our other siblings since I work for him in his abstracting business. I will write more about each of them individually later.

I have one daughter, Sterling who will be 28 in May. She lives in Katy, Texas with her husband Bob and their two wonderful daughters, Hailee (5) and Heidi (18 months). These people are so incredibly embedded in my soul that I can't imagine life without any of them.

I have the most incredible husband, Lynn. Lynn and I met the summer I moved to Colorado in 2003 ... online! We moved in together in October of that year and got married in May 2007 and we both agree it was a fantastic decision. He is my life's greatest reward. He makes my heart sing!

Lynn and I bought a house in November of 2009 and we love our house. We live here with my step-daughter Andrea who is 19 and graduating from high school this year. We have great hopes for her future and wish her only good things in life. Andrea is a lovely person who I enjoy having in my life.

I will be breaking down each of these people and who and what they are in my life ... this will take time but, is important to me. I will be adding my thoughts and feelings about the varied "Passions" of my life as time goes on!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You started your blog! This is like journaling and you will always have these blog updates to go back and read or reference back to. Very cool these blogs are :o). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blogging now? Love it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete